Director of Client Services – Local Voice Virginia
- Job Title: Director of Client Services – Virginia
- Reports to: Market Manager & VP Operations
- Position located in: Virginia Beach, VA or Williamsburg, VA
Are you an enthusiastic leader with a penchant for systems, details and super serving your team members and clients? If so, you may be the perfect candidate for the Director of Client Services management position at Local Voice.
The Director of Client Services is a crucial part of our team. She or he partners with our sales reps to close deals and then ensure we exceed the client’s expectations when delivering on the advertising partnership agreement.
This position is the watchdog for the company's systems and processes, ensuring the team follows through on projects and achieves desired results in a timely and efficient manner.
Our Director of Client Services is also the “go-to” manager in the market providing support and guidance to team members across departments and acting as a liaison to the Leadership Team and Managers in other markets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General oversight of the Inner Circle Sales and Client Services Management Systems
- Attends and contributes to client meetings (prospecting and pitching) with Sales Reps
- Order processing and contract fulfillment including but not limited to proposals, order processing, confirmations and follow up
- Event coordination including but not limited to station concerts, live events and Strictly Business networking events
- Facilitate workflow among the Client Services team including but not limited to Business/Traffic Manager, Radio Production Director & Graphic Designer
- Other duties as assigned
Qualities & Qualifications
- Proven natural leadership with the ability to oversee many departments and lead a team to a common goal
- Customer Service experience required
- Inside or Outside sales experience required
- Previous management experience required
- Intense attention to detail, accountability and solutions-based productivity
- Understanding of the correlation between sales growth and outstanding customer service
- A desire to meet local business owners in our community
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with limited supervision
- Proficient in Google and Microsoft Applications
If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief note of introduction and a resume.