Branded Content Writer – Nativeworks
Nativeworks creates meaningful, compelling branded content for our clients in hyperlocal markets. Our content starts with why, tells a human story and avoids brochure-speak.
There’s a lot of dry, uninteresting content out there. And there are plenty of in-your-face advertisements, too. That’s not what we do.
Branded content is less about selling products and more about adding value to our readers. So we tell them a story they want to hear.
Local Voice seeks a talented journalist to be the lead storyteller for our branded content clients.
Exceptional reporting, writing and editing skills are the foundation from which this writer will deliver meaningful content every day.
This writer thrives in a fast-paced, creatively demanding environment and knows how to find the most compelling story angles.
- Conduct research and interviews
- Write news articles and features
- Shoot photographs and/or videos to accompany news articles and features
- Manage content across a variety of digital platforms (Wordpress site, social media, etc.)
- Maintain regular communication with branded content team
- Understand and use audience analytics reports
- Meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong collaborative communication skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Commitment to digital, multimedia storytelling
- Experience in media development and strategy
- Experience creating branded content
- Understanding of digital marketing legal guidelines
- Passion for local news and journalism
Local Voice salaries are above-market by position, commensurate to experience and negotiable.
How to apply
Send your resume, three recent samples of your journalistic or marketing work and a note of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.